Techton of Sweden below called Techton respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about what data we collect and why. We will do anything we can to protect your data secret.
Techton of Sweden is a personally responsible person in accordance with these terms and is responsible for processing according to current legislation.
By completing your order at Techton.se, you agree that we store and use your information in our operations in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The information you provide about yourself is used by Techton.se and our partners for payment and delivery. We guarantee that no information about you will be sold or passed on to third parties.
We reserve the right to cancel orders containing incorrect personal information and / or where the customer has payment remarks.
Why do we need your private information?
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes.
- We collect personal information for marketing purposes and communication.
- We process personal information by sending them to integrated email and CRM systems for marketing and nurturing purposes.
- We save personal information in our systems for analysis purposes.
- Your behavior and web activity can be used for marketing purposes such as profiling, and marketing analysis.
Techton.se registers personal data in connection with:
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on Techton.se.
- If you contact us via email or social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletter.
- Your visit to our websites, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
You may at any time have access to the information we have registered on you.
- We use the information only for the purpose we have specified.
- We do not store information that is not necessary for the purpose stated.
- We clearly communicate how personal data are collected, stored and used and ensure that the rights of affected persons are met.
- We ensure that the processing of personal data is traceable and that we or our personal information officers are responsible for the treatment.
- We ensure that personal data are available as we have stated.
- We ensure that personal data are not deleted or altered due to negligence or intent.
- We ensure that personal data is handled confidentially.
If you consider the information to be incorrect, you may request a correction or removal from our customer register. Please contact our customer service and we will assist you.
Information that may be disclosed
Techton.se only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of privacy protection as in the EU/EEA.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Swedish law applies to these Terms and your use of this website. To the extent the law allows, Swedish courts have exclusive jurisdiction regarding disputes arising out of these Terms or your use of the website, with the exception of cases where Techton voluntarily choose to take legal action against a customer / user where it has residence.
In case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution, rebellion, government action, strike, lockout, blockade, natural disaster or similar event, technical problems, failure of electrical / telecommunications / data communications or other communications, as well as defects or delays in services from subcontractors due to circumstances stated herein. Techton will be able to apply themselves to force majeure. These circumstances shall constitute grounds for freedom from liability and other sanctions. If this occurs, we will try to inform you.